Blackstone Heritage Corridor, Inc.
is bringing customers to your business or non-profit with its new Get Lost Guide!
- Beautiful, full color publication
- Approximately 115 pages with map
- Convenient 5.5 x 8.5 inches great for handbags, backpacks and car door pockets
- Business listings are complemented with compelling short articles on history, nature, traditions, folklore and more.
- Free basic listings include over 600 local destinations, restaurants, shops, trails, parks, historic sites and more.
- Printed copies will be distributed throughout the 25 cities and towns of the National Heritage Corridor and beyond!
- The Get Lost Guide will fulfill requests for information that come through advertising.
- A digital copy will be available online for computers and mobile devices.
This is the first edition of The Get Lost Guide and ad space is limited. Please refer to the rate sheet that follows for information on how to spotlight your business or nonprofit in this exciting new regional publication. Opportunities are also available to enhance your free listing to include a 50-word description, logo, photo and more.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity! Commitment deadline is January 31, 2017.
Use measurements not graphic representations to develop your ad. Ads must be submitted in PDF format and resolution of 300 dpi.