Blackstone Heritage Corridor, Inc.'s Strategic Plan is critically important because it:
- Creates a regional perspective for resource conservation and promotion that will inform state and local planning processes.
- Becomes the backbone of our non-profit's work plan for future annual budgets.
- Creates grant applications/solicitations for corporate and foundation funding.
- Justifies support for partner projects.
If you have any questions about Surging Toward 2026, BHC's Strategic Plan,
please contact executive director Megan DiPrete.
Past Strategic Plans
- 2011 - Special Resource Study
- 2005 - Reflecting on the Past, Looking to the Future
- 1999 - The Next Ten Years
- 1989 - Cultural Heritage and Land Management Plan