Blackstone River Valley National Heritage Corridor's Strategic Plan is critically important because it:
- Creates a regional perspective for resource conservation and promotion that will inform state and local planning processes.
- Becomes the backbone of our non-profit's work plan for future annual budgets.
- Creates grant applications/solicitations for corporate and foundation funding.
- Justifies support for partner projects.
If you have any questions about Surging Toward 2026, BHC's Strategic Plan,
please contact Executive Director Devon Kurtz at email@example.com.
Foundation Plans and Resource Studies
- 2020 - Foundation Document, Blackstone River Valley National Historical Park
- 2011 - Special Resource Study, Executive Summary
- 2011 - Special Resources Study, Full Document
- 2005 - Reflecting on the Past, Looking to the Future, Executive Summary
- 2005 - Reflecting on the Past, Looking to the Future, Full Document
- 2004 - Blackstone River Visioning
- 1999 - The Next Ten Years, Executive Summary
- 1999 - The Next Ten Years, Full Document
- 1989 - Cultural Heritage and Land Management Plan, Executive Summary
- 2014, BRVNHC Reauthorization
- 2014, Blackstone River Valley National Historical Park Legislation
- 2006, BRVNHC Reauthorization
- 1996, BRVNHC Amendment
- 1990, BRVNHC Amendment
- 1986, Establishment of the Blackstone River Valley National Heritage Corridor