- This event has passed.
Read Around Town: West Hill Park
July 13 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Come along as we continue to Read Around Town, this time at West Hill Park and explore with your senses on a nature walk featuring book, My Five Senses.
Friday, July 13th @10:00 AM
West hill PARK, 25 West Hill Road
Parking fee is required 30 minutes after event is over.
Beginning Bridges aspires to provide support, education, encouragement and community resources to families with children birth to 8 years.
• Recognize parents as their child’s first and best teacher.
• Build on family strengths.
• Provide social connections and support for all family members.
• Promote family & early literacy skills.
• Assist families in times of transitions: relocation, new baby or job, childcare decisions, schools, etc.
• Connect families to community resources.