- This event has passed.
Read Around Uxbridge: River Bend Farm
July 11 @ 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm
We will continue this summer series of events as you Read Around Uxbridge: River Bend Farm as we read the Noisy Bug Sing-Along Book and experience the fun of a traditional summer night activity – searching for fireflies! Bring your own flashlight, wear long sleeves & pants as protection from mosquitoes.
Wednesday, July 11th 8:30 – 9:30 PM
River Bend Farm, 287 Oak St. (Park in field next to lot, if lot is full)
The Beginning Bridges Family and Community Partnership is a local non-profit that provides support, education, encouragement and community resources to families with children birth to 8 years.
• Recognize parents as their child’s first and best teacher.
• Build on family strengths.
• Provide social connections and support for all family members.
• Promote family & early literacy skills.
• Assist families in times of transitions: relocation, new baby or job, childcare decisions, schools, etc.
• Connect families to community resources.