Partnership Grant Program
Blackstone River Valley National Heritage Corridor (BRVNHC) is pleased to announce a round of partnership grants for nonprofits within the Corridor that are striving to keep up or advance their mission during these difficult times. BRVNHC will provide grants up to $2,000.00 for equipment, services and training to improve remote communications (i.e. virtual meeting or e-newsletter subscriptions, cloud-based software, website upgrades, etc.), or provide alternative means of engaging the public (i.e. video/audio equipment for virtual tours or podcasts, equipment to photograph, scan, and digitize collections, etc.).
Grants will be awarded up to $2,000.00 and must be matched 1:1 by cash or in-kind contributions. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
- A 1:1 match of cash or in-kind contributions (such as volunteer labor or donated supplies) must be demonstrated.
- Projects must be completed by September 30, 2020.
Application Details – Please provide the following information in a letter:
- Applicant Organization
- Total Amount Requested from BRVNHC
- Total Match Provided by Applicant
- Project Mailing Address
- Federal Employer Identification Number (required)
- Name and Signature of Project Director (electronic signature is acceptable)
Please answer the following questions concisely:
- What are you requesting and why is the equipment, service or training needed? How will it help you fulfill your mission?
- Who will be responsible for project implementation and what are their qualifications?
- What is the budget for the project? Please provide details, including cost estimates for the equipment, service or training you wish to procure.
- How are you reaching the 1:1 match (cash, donated materials,or in-kind contributions such as volunteer labor )? Please specify the personnel you are contributing as match and use the Federal volunteer rate of $25.43.
- Provide evidence of 501(c) non-profit status from the U.S. Internal Revenue Service; and
- Written documentation by the institution director or appointed representative approving submission of the grant application and confirming the availability of matching funds and/or in-kind contributions.
- Include mention of BRVNHC support in publicity. BRVNHC will supply a copy of its logo.
Send Application Letter and Support Materials to:
Blackstone River Valley National Heritage Corridor
attn. Partnership Grant Program
670 Linwood Avenue
Whitinsville, MA 01588
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information
If you have any questions about the grant program or would like to discuss your proposal prior to submission, please email Devon Kurtz at email@example.com.