Millbury

Settled in 1716, Incorporated 1813

  • Derives its name from being a typical New England mill town
  • Was once the North Parish of the town of Sutton until 1813
  • Home to the S & D Spinning Mill. Established in 1753 and still in operation, this is one of the oldest, continuously operating mills in the country
  • President William Taft spent many summers in Millbury

Resource Links: