PRESS & MEDIA
Now Hiring: Part-Time Office Manager
The Office Manager is primarily focused on the continuity of operations for Blackstone River Valley National Heritage Corridor, Inc., (BHC) including routine office procedures, various projects for the organization, and facilitation of the office environment. Additionally, this staff person is the front line for visitor reception for both BHC and the National Park Service.
Specifically, the duties include but are not limited to:
Maintenance of official BHC financial records,
- Maintenance of donor and giving database,
- Preparation of support materials for monthly board meetings and annual audit
- Maintain general office and meeting supplies; ordering as needed,
- Office upkeep and organization
- Maintenance of communication systems, including e-newsletter, social media postings and website,
- Assisting with administrative tasks and other special projects as needed (proof-reading, copying, print letters, laminating, data entry, etc.),
- Making recommendations to improve efficiency,
- Other duties as required.
Knowledge essential to being successful in this position:
Good writing and editing skills.
- Competency in MS Excel, MS Word, WordPress and Constant Contact.
The Office Manager is supervised by the Executive Director.
This is a part-time position, 25 hours per week.
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected] by December 15, 2023.